Naturopathic Doctors are guided by six basic principles: First do no harm: Primum No Nocere By using methods and medicines that minimize the risk of harmful side effects. The process of healing includes the generation of symptoms which are an expression … Continue reading
Search Health Blog
Words of Inspiration
Illness does not appear suddenly. It develops from small daily sins against nature. When enough accumulate, illness appears.
Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content.
~ Helen Keller
To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
It is within my power either to serve God or not to serve Him. Serving Him, I add to my own good and the good of the whole world. Not serving Him, I forfeit my own good and deprive the world of that good, which was in my power to create.
~ Leo Tolstoy
If all you can do is crawl, start crawling.
Dr’s Patient Reviews
- "@galenswatch: Adult-Onset food allergy. Interesting review. ima.org.il/FilesUpload/IM…" 1 week ago
- Agree! @PalmOilHealth: @NDNegin Another #healthy #cooking #oil is Palm Fruit Oil. Great for high heat cooking. bit.ly/OMmJJZ" 2 months ago
- Well said! @HealthSifu Using #Hippocrates as the standard,the true #orthodox physician is today referred to as the #alternative #physician 2 months ago
- Thank you for the mention! @BWellNow BWellNow is out! paper.li/BWellNow/12930… … ▸ Top stories today via@NDNegin 2 months ago
- @WhiteEarthHoney unfortunately many are not aware that heat changes the chemical structure of most polyunsat fats rendering them unhealthy! 2 months ago