You are unique and as such your health and wellbeing requires an individualized approach. I recognize that, and from assessment to lab testing to personalized Comprehensive Health Plans my goal is to provide relief and address the root cause of your health concerns.
Naturopathic Medicine working under the paradigm of Treating the Whole Person is equipped to offer solutions for many of today’s (generally categorized by symptom) health concerns! Nonetheless, here’s a rudimentary list of concerns that Naturopathic medicine addresses:
- Women’s health (including fertility and pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, PMS)
- Stress management (anxiety, fatigue, restless sleep, lowered resistance to illness)
- Digestive concerns (IBS, indigestion, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s, GERD, gas & bloating)
- Cardiovascular Health (metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure & cholesterol, poor circulation)
- Immune-system Disorders (allergies, eczema/psoriasis, celiac, SLE, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Weight Concerns (Central obesity, fatigue, insulin insensitivity/diabetes, chronic inflammation)
- Pain Management (fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, headache, gout)
Just ask… Naturopathic Medicine can help resolve your health concerns.
Contact Naturopathic Doctor, Negin Misaghi for a complementary 15 minute consult serving London Ontario and surrounding regions.
What Is Total Health?
Your health and general state of well-being is no different from that of a river. Just as a river flows with ease at its source, flowing unimpeded, sparkling in the sunlight, so too, we were once -in our totality of health- moving through life with ease and without inhibition. And just the same way that a river may come upon boulders and rocks that may divert it’s flow, or be exposed to the sun such that it dries up the river turning its clarity to mud, so too our bodies go through life facing similar inevitable challenges brought on by our environment and/or our own general constitution.
What is incredible however is that our bodies are capable of returning back to their source given the right support. Our bodies have an inherent ability to establish, maintain and restore health. This healing process which is ordered and intelligent can be facilitated once obstacles to health and recovery are identified and removed and treatment is directed at the root cause of illness.
This forms the basis of Naturopathic Philosophy and its approach to healing.
Naturopathic Medicine is a system of primary care whose philosophy of health concerns all aspects of an individual (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual) and its goal is to treat disease at its root cause rather than simply masking the symptoms of disease.
If you’d like to learn more about what Naturopathic Medicine can do for you, come in for a complimentary 15 minute consult!
Yours in Health,
Dr. Negin Misaghi, Naturopathic doctor
Currently Serving the London and surrounding regions (Mt. Brydges and St. Marys, Ontario); please visit the contact page for clinic details.